Arab Coalition forces intercept Houthi attack

WAM

The Arab Coalition has intercepted and destroyed six explosive-laden drones launched by the terrorist Houthi militia targeting Saudi Arabia.

The attack took place on Wednesday evening.

In a statement on the official Saudi Press Agency, the coalition spokesman Colonel Turki Al-Maliki said, "The Joint Coalition Forces have intercepted and destroyed six bomb-laden drones launched deliberately and systematically by the terrorist Houthi militia to target civilians and civilian facilities in the Kingdom."

The spokesman said that the Houthi militia and their backers are continuing their crimes by targeting civilians and civilian facilities.

He added that these attacks are blatant contraventions to international Humanitarian Law and values.

More from International News

  • Israeli attacks on Gaza killed 60 people in 24 hours

    Israeli occupation forces committed multiple massacres against families in the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours, resulting in the killing of at least 60 Palestinians and the injury of 162 others, according to medical reports.

  • Trump fires National Security Agency director

    U.S. President Donald Trump fired General Timothy Haugh as director of the National Security Agency on Thursday, according to two officials familiar with the decision, and congressional Democrats denounced the removal of the nonpartisan official from a top security post.

  • Israel steps up Syria strikes, says Turkey aims for 'protectorate'

    Israel stepped up airstrikes on Syria, declaring the attacks a warning to the new rulers in Damascus as it accused their ally Turkey of trying to turn the country into a Turkish protectorate.

  • US sending Israel 20,000 assault rifles that Biden delayed

    The Trump administration moved forward with the sale of more than 20,000 US-made assault rifles to Israel last month, according to a document seen by Reuters, pushing ahead with a sale that the administration of former president Joe Biden had delayed.

Blogs