Hit Jet International – WIN an all expense paid trip to Transylvania
HIT JET is an exciting event where 100 listeners and HIT967 FM RJ’s fly to an exotic location for 3 days on an all-expenses-paid vacation. The trip involves a 4-star stay, sightseeing tours, interaction with the local culture and loads of adventure sports.
In the past seasons, listeners were flown to Malaysia, Bangkok, Nepal, Hong Kong – Macau, Paris, Spain, Moscow, and the Golden Triangle – Europe.
This year, Hit Jet International goes to a diverse and different location and is giving listeners the opportunity of a lifetime – Transylvania route tour.
|Title Sponsor||Associate Sponsor||Associate Sponsor|
|Powered by||Official Restaurant||Office Watch|
|Associate Sponsor||Mall Partner||Associate Sponsor|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If your selected for this trip, you should be able to travel on the following dates – TRAVEL DATE: 24 – 26 January 2019.
- The participant has to be above 21 years of age to qualify for the Hit Jet International to Romania promotion
- Participant has to be resident of UAE with a valid 6 months residence visa from the date of Departure ( Visa expiration date not before 24th June 2019)
- Passport should be valid for more than 6 months from the date of departure as per international travel regulations ( Validity expiration date not before 24th June 2019)
- Passport needs to have 2 blank pages for visa issuance purpose.
- Each participant has to apply in person and pay for his or her own visa at the Romanian consulate in Dubai.
- The Visa, if issued will only be given for the above travel dates.
- Each Participant has to secure travel insurance from the ARN appointed insurance company ( will be confirmed personally to each winner )
- Listeners will need to supply the paperwork to the embassy as per the list of necessary documentation – six months bank statement, company NOC ( or Visa sponsorer NOC), Salary Certificate, Airline ticket booking ( supplied by ARN), Hotel Accommodation booking ( Supplied by ARN), Travel Insurance ( Applied through ARN appointed agency in person by the winner )
- Visa charges and travel insurance fee would later be reimbursed by ARN upon arrival in Romania
- ARN has no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process your application, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy or consulate.
- This fee is non-refundable and therefore will not be refunded if the visa application is unsuccessful.
- The participant agrees to follow the tour itinerary decided by ARN and cannot request for any changes in the itinerary.
- The participant agrees to travel and return back on the same flight as scheduled by ARN for the entire group
- The participant agrees to twin sharing accommodation at the hotel/resort arranged by ARN
- The prize is neither transferable nor refundable and for any reason, if the selected winner cannot be part of this trip the ticket would need to be forfeited and ARN would select another winner.
- Listeners cannot be accompanied by minors or other family members as they will win single tickets.
- All winners would need to come down to ARN Office and sign an indemnity form confirming their participation and agree to the terms and conditions as specified in the said indemnity form
- ARN has the right to change the itinerary and travel date and the winners would be informed accordingly.